- Patient is diagnosed with a life-limiting illness
- Patient's prognosis is six months or less - if the disease takes its natural course - as confirmed by an attending physician
- Patient is primarily interested in a palliative plan of care
- Patient and family desire Sacred Heart Hospice services
- Serum Albumin less than 2.5 gm/dl
Patients are typically referred to Sacred Heart Hospice by their primary care physician. However, the process can be initiated by other health care professionals, family members, friends, clergy, assisted living facilities or by the patients themselves.
To reach the Sacred Heart Hospice Admissions Department,
call 1-602-476-2047 or e-mail email@example.com
Sacred Heart Hospice is dedicated to providing hospice care to every person eligible for hospice services, regardless of their age, diagnosis or ability to pay.